OUR OWN RESURRECTION FROM THE GRAVE THE INTRODUCTION
Our Lord said, "Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice. And shall come forth: they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation" (John 5:28-30). Now, we will be raised from the grave unto the resurrection of life or unto the resurrection of damnation. Therefore, we should obey the Gospel Plan of salvation and live for our Lord so that we can come forth from the grave unto the resurrection of life. Remember: All Scriptures which are used in this article will be taken from the King James Version of the Bible.
THE NATURE OF OUR OWN RESURRECTION
1. The wicked will be raised from the grave with a Spiritual Body, and an Eternal Soul and Spirit so that they can exist eternally in hell. The Bible says, "And as we have borne the image of the earthy (the earthly person who possesses a physical body and an Eternal Soul and Spirit), we shall also bear the image of the heavenly", i. e. the Spiritual Person who possesses a Spiritual Body, and an Eternal Soul and Spirit (1 Corinthians 15:49). Our Lord said, "Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him (God) who is able to destroy (to punish) both soul and body in hell" (Matthew 10:28).
2. The righteous will be raised from the grave with a Spiritual Body, and an Eternal Soul and Spirit so that we can live eternally in heaven. Paul said, "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Thessalonians 5:23). Paul also said, "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body" (1 Corinthians 15:43-44). Paul further said, "There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. who (our Lord Jesus Christ) shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body (His Spiritual Body), according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself" (Philippians 3:21).
THE REALITY OF OUR OWN RESURRECTION
1. The wicked must exist eternally in hell. Our Lord said, "There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and find linen, and fared sumptuously ever day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate full of sores. And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores, And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; and in hell he lifted up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his figure in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember thou thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren: that he may testify unto them, lest thy also come into this place of torment. Abraham said unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from from the dead" (Luke 16:19-31).
2. The righteous must live eternally in heaven. Paul said, "For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved (our physical body), we have a building of God, and house not made with hands (our Spiritual Body), eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 5:1-5).
BEING PREPARED FOR OUR OWN RESURRECTION
1. If we are obeying the commandments of God, we will be prepared for our resurrection from the grave. The Hebrew writer said, "Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him" (Hebrew 5:8-9).
2. If we are laying up for ourselves treasures in heaven, we will be prepared for our resurrection from the grave. Our Lord said, "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and stead: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasures is, there will you heart be also" (Matthew 6:19-21).
3. If we are developing the inner man, we will be prepared for our resurrection from the grave. Paul said, "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man (our Soul and Spirit) is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory: while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal" (2 Corinthians 4:16-18).
4. If we are seeking those things which are above, we will be prepared for our resurrection from the grave. Paul said, "If ye then be risen with Christ (by the act of baptism), seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above not on things on the earth. For ye are dead (to the old life of sin which we once lived), and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory" (Colossians 3:1-4).
THE RESULTS OUR OWN OWN RESURRECTION
1. If we are unrighteous, we will be punished eternally with Spiritual Death. The Bible says, "Then shall he (the Lord) say also unto them on the left hand (the wicked), Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels; For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verify I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these (the wicked) shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matthew 25:41-46).
2. If we are righteous, we will enjoy the Spiritual Blessings of Immortality: a Deathless State. Paul said, "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to past the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, were is thy victory? The sting of dead is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord" (1 Corinthians 15:50-58).
1. If we want to be prepared for our own Spiritual Resurrection from the grave of dirt, we must be willing to learn that the damnable heresies of the Religious World is what makes a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in Heaven and upon the earth because they are governed by the false doctrines of the Nicene Creed.
2. The New Testament Church of Christ must Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can not rule in Heaven nor upon the earth because we can not be ruled by any human creed in matters of New Testament Christianity. For illustrating purposes.
THE RELIGIOUS INSANITY OF A RANKED HIERARCHY THE DAMNABLE HERESIES OF THE SECTARIAN WORLD Our Lord said, "Ye do err not knowing the Scriptures nor the Power of God" (Matthew 22:29).
The Sectarian World is still controlled by damnable heresies of the Nicene Creed because they simply make a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in Heaven and upon the earth. Now, there were many reasons why the Nicene Creed was written. For an example, during the Second Century, it became a practice to select one of the elders to preside over the meetings as a permanent president. This elder was called the "bishop" to distinguish him from the other elders. However, the terms "elders" and "bishops" refers to the same men in the Church. So then there is no distinction which is made among the elders in rank, power, rule, and authority. This distinction in name gave "the Bishop" greater authority and power in the Church. The authority of the Bishop was increased until each Bishop was assigned a definite territory over which he ruled. This territory was called a diocese because he could rule over ten different congregations. The Bishops increased their own religious authority until they became known as Patriarchs which means "Chief Fathers". They also increased their own territory to larger districts. In the beginning, there were only three Patriarchs: one at Rome, one at Alexandria, and one at Antioch. However, at a latter time, the Bishops of Jerusalem and Constantinople were made Patriarchs which made five in all. Therefore, the organization of this apostate church is that which led to the writing of the Nicene Creed.
There were many controversies within the apostate church over certain doctrines. For an example, there was "the Arian Controversy" which had to do with the doctrine of the Trinity, especially the relationship which exists between the Father and the Son. There was "the Appolinarian Controversy" which questioned the Nature of Christ, and there was "the Pelagian Controversy" which questioned the doctrines of sin and salvation. Now, in an effort to solve the problems which had resulted from "the Arian Controversy," Emperor Constantine called a council of the Bishops which met in Nicia at Bithnia in 325 A. D. It was attended by 318 Bishops and was presided over by the Emperor himself. Many creeds were introduced as a basis of compromise. However, the final resolution was adopted so that a formal statement of faith could be written. Those statements of faith are known as "the Nicene Creed". Therefore, these are some of the words of the Nicene Creed.
"I believe in one God; the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and in-visible; And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God; begotten of the Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Lights, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, through whom all things were made; who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnated by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; he suffered and was buried, and the third day he rose again according to The Scriptures, and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father; and he shall come again with glory, to judge both the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end. And I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, who spake by the prophets. And I believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins. And I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come".
The counsel adjourned about the middle of August. However, this creed finally made the apostate church and the Roman State to be united. Thus, in 606 A. D., the Emperor known as Boniface III became known as the "Universal Bishop of the church". Therefore, "the Pope" became the head of the church and the head of the State.
Our Lord said, "Ye shall know the truth, and THE TRUTH shall make you FREE", i. e. of sin (John 8:32). THE CONCLUSION THE RELIGIOUS INSANITY OF A RANKED HIERARCHY Our Lord said, "Ye do err not knowing the Scriptures nor the Power of God" (Matthew 22:29).
The teachings of "The Nicene Creed" which is endorsed by the Sectarian World is what makes a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed our own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin because that creed simply makes God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit to be the three Ranked Persons who created and redeemed our own divine nature of life. Nevertheless a Ranked Hierarchy can not Scripturally rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed our own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin because God is the Surname of three Equal Persons who are called the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit in being our Creator, and Christ was made to be the Surname of three Equal Persons who are called the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in being our Redeemer. Therefore, we do not possess a created nature of life, and a redeemed nature of life which would be created and redeemed in the image and after the likeness of Ranked Persons in matters of our own creation and redemption of life, but we do possess a created nature of life, and a redeemed nature of life which was created and redeemed in the image and after the likeness of Equal Persons in matters of our own creation and redemption of life.
The teachings of "The Nicene Creed" which is approved by the Sectarian World is what makes a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in a religious way upon the earth because that creed literally makes the Clergy and the Laity Class of persons to exist in their man-made churches. Nevertheless, we can not Scripturally make a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in the New Testament Church of Christ upon the earth because each congregation of the Lord's Church is autonomous (self-ruled) and under the leadership of its qualified elders or bishops. Therefore, we are not ruled by ranked persons (a Ranked Hierarchy) in matters of our own redemption of life, but we are rule by equal persons (elders or bishops) in matters of our own redemption of life.
Our Lord said, "Ye shall know the truth, and THE TRUTH shall make you FREE", i. e. of sin (John 8:32). QUESTIONS THE RELIGIOUS FOLLY OF MAKING A
RANKED HIERARCHY TO RULE IN HEAVEN
I. T - F: How can you Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed your own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin because God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit could not be the three Ranked Persons who created and redeemed your own divine nature of life?
2. T - F: Why can't you Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can not rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed your own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin because God and Christ are the two Surnames in which three Equal Persons are made to work in matters of your own creation and redemption of life?
THE RELIGIOUS MADNESS OF MAKING A RANKED
HIERARCHY TO RULE IN THE LORD'S CHURCH
1. T - F: How can you Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can rule in the Lord's Church upon the earth because the Scriptures forbids the Clergy and the Laity Class of persons to exist in religious matters?
2. T - F: Why can't you Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can not rule in the Lord's Church upon the earth because each congregation of the Lord's Church is autonomous (self-ruled) and under the leadership of its qualified elders or bishops?
THE APPLICATION THIS IS THE GREATNESS OF YOUR OWN CREATION AND REDEMPTION OF LIFE
1. T - F: Since a Ranked Hierarchy can not Scripturally rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed your own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin, this greatly magnifies the whole being of your own creation and redemption of life because you are created and redeemed in the image and after the likeness of God and Christ who are the two Surnames in which three Equal Persons are made to work in matters of your own creation and redemption of life.
2. T - F: Since a Ranked Hierarchy can not Scripturally rule in the New Testament Church of Christ upon the earth, this highly amplifies the total sum of your own creation and redemption of life because you are equal with any created or redeemed person in matters of your own creation and redemption of life.
YOU SHOULD LEARN AND OBEY THE TRUTH OF GOD
Be sure that you know and understand all of the above statements and questions because this is what life is all about. You only get one chance at life so you should learn all that you can about it because life is all that you possess and life is all that you will ever possess.
Please get others to read this article so that they can learn more about the Divine Blessings of their own being of life.
We in being New Testament Christians possess a created and a redeemed nature of life which we need to know about and understand fully in order to overcome the forces of evil.
May the Lord bless you and give you wisdom so that you can learn more about the Spiritual Blessings of your own being of life because your life is priceless.