The Bible says, "Keep thy heart with all diligence, for out of it (the heart) are found the issues of life." Proverbs 4:23 "For as a man thinketh in his heart so is he." Proverbs 23:7 Now, if we be faithful Christians, we must have a positive attitude so that we can overcome the hardships in our lives because we must be tempted and tried in this life. Therefore, we must have a positive attitude so that we can have the proper personality in life because it takes a positive attitude to please the Lord our God. Remember: All Scriptures which are used in this article will be taken from the King James Version of the Bible.
THE NEGATIVE ASPECT OF A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
1. A positive attitude is not doubtful because it will make us to believe in the promises of God. For an example, Thomas doubted the resurrection of Christ from the grave. "But Thomas one of the twelve called Didymus was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples there said unto him, we have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hand the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe (I am doubtful). And after eight days again his disciples were within and Thomas was with then: then came Jesus, the doors being shut and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side; and be not faithless (doubtful), but believing (trusting). And Thomas answered and said unto my, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me. thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed". John 20:24-29
2. A positive attitude is not fearful because it will help us to trust in the living God. For an illustrate, the disciples were fearful upon the sea of Galilee. "And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him. And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the wavers: but he was asleep. And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord we perish. And he saith unto them, Why are fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuke the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. But the men marveled, saying What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him". Matthew 8:23-27
3. A positive attitude is not skeptical because it will help us to rely upon God. For instance, Paul was not skeptical of those things which he believed. "For I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day." 2 Timothy 1:11-12
THE POSITIVE ASPECTS OF A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
1. A positive attitude will make us to believe the promises of God. God has given unto many many exceeding great and precious promises so that we can overcome the forces of evil. "Whereby are given unto us many exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that in in the world through lust." 2 Peter 1:4
2. A positive attitude will help us to trust in the living God. For an example, Paul trusted unto God unto the day that he died. "For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course. I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge shall give me me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." 2 Timothy 4:6-8
3. A positive attitude will help us to reply upon the power of God. We should rely upon the Lord to be our helper because we can not overcome the powers of Satan by ourselves. "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." Hebrews 13:5-6
4. A positive attitude will motivate us to obey the laws of God. God demands obedience. "Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness." Romans 6:16-18
THE BLESSINGS OF A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
"Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there by any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things" Philippians 4:8
1. A positive attitude will cause us to mediate upon the truth of God. What is truth? The word of God is truth. "Sanctify them through thy truth thy word is truth." John 17:17 "If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (from sin). John 8:31-32 "Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doeth he mediate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whosoever he doeth shall prosper." Psalms 1:1-3
2. A positive attitude will motivate us to think about those things which are honest. What is honesty? Doing the will of God is that which is honest. Job was a honest man because we was doing the will of God. "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and from in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou consider my servant Job, that there is none like him in all the earth, a prefect and upright man (honest man), one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?" Job 1:6-8
3. A positive attitude will cause us to ponder those things which would be just. What is that which is just? Living by the Golden Rule is doing that which is just. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." Matthew 7:12
4. A positive attitude will make us to consider those things which are pure. What is that which is pure? The word of God is that which is pure. "The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of the earth, purified seven times." Psalms 12:6
5. A positive attitude will cause us to reflect upon those things which are lovely. What is that which is lovely? Developing a godly character is that which is lovely. "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 5:16
6. A positive attitude will motivate us to recall those things which are of a good report. What is that which would be of a good report? The gospel of Christ is that which is of a good report because it is the good news that Christ died for our sins, and that He was buried, and that He arose from the grave for our justification. "For I (Paul) am not ashamed of the gospel (the good news) of Christ: for it (the gospel) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." Romans 1:16
I. If we want to develop a positive attitude in this life, we must be willing to learn that the damnable heresies of the Religious World is what makes a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in Heaven and upon the earth because they are governed by the false doctrines of the Nicene Creed.
2. The New Testament Church of Christ must Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can not rule in Heaven nor upon the earth because we can not be ruled by any human creed in matters of New Testament Christianity. For illustrating purposes.
THE RELIGIOUS FOLLY OF A RANKED HIERARCHY THE DAMNABLE HERESIES OF THE RELIGIOUS WORLD Our Lord said, "Ye do err not knowing the Scriptures nor the Power of God" (Matthew 22:29).
The Religious World is still controlled by damnable heresies of the Nicene Creed because they simply make a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in Heaven and upon the earth. Now, there were many reasons why the Nicene Creed was written. For an example, during the Second Century, it became a practice to select one of the elders to preside over the meetings as a permanent president. This elder was called the "bishop" to distinguish him from the other elders. However, the terms "elders" and "bishops" refers to the same men in the Church. So then there is no distinction which is made among the elders in rank, power, rule, and authority. This distinction in name gave "the Bishop" greater authority and power in the Church. The authority of the Bishop was increased until each Bishop was assigned a definite territory over which he ruled. This territory was called a diocese because he could rule over ten different congregations. The Bishops increased their own religious authority until they became known as Patriarchs which means "Chief Fathers". They also increased their own territory to larger districts. In the beginning, there were only three Patriarchs: one at Rome, one at Alexandria, and one at Antioch. However, at a latter time, the Bishops of Jerusalem and Constantinople were made Patriarchs which made five in all. Therefore, the organization of this apostate church is that which led to the writing of the Nicene Creed.
There were many controversies within the apostate church over certain doctrines. For an example, there was "the Arian Controversy" which had to do with the doctrine of the Trinity, especially the relationship which exists between the Father and the Son. There was "the Appolinarian Controversy" which questioned the Nature of Christ, and there was "the Pelagian Controversy" which questioned the doctrines of sin and salvation. Now, in an effort to solve the problems which had resulted from "the Arian Controversy," Emperor Constantine called a council of the Bishops which met in Nicia at Bithnia in 325 A. D. It was attended by 318 Bishops and was presided over by the Emperor himself. Many creeds were introduced as a basis of compromise. However, the final resolution was adopted so that a formal statement of faith could be written. Those statements of faith are known as "the Nicene Creed". Therefore, these are some of the words of the Nicene Creed.
"I believe in one God; the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and in-visible; And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God; begotten of the Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Lights, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, through whom all things were made; who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnated by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; he suffered and was buried, and the third day he rose again according to The Scriptures, and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father; and he shall come again with glory, to judge both the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end. And I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, who spake by the prophets. And I believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins. And I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come".
The counsel adjourned about the middle of August. However, this creed finally made the apostate church and the Roman State to be united. Thus, in 606 A. D., the Emperor known as Boniface III became known as the "Universal Bishop of the church". Therefore, "the Pope" became the head of the church and the head of the State.
Our Lord said, "Ye shall know the truth, and THE TRUTH shall make you FREE", i. e. of sin (John 8:32). THE CONCLUSION THE RELIGIOUS INSANITY OF A RANKED HIERARCHY Our Lord said, "Ye do err not knowing the Scriptures nor the Power of God" (Matthew 22:29).
The teachings of "The Nicene Creed" which is endorsed by the Religious World is what makes a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed our own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin because that creed simply makes God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit to be the three Ranked Persons who created and redeemed our own divine nature of life. Nevertheless a Ranked Hierarchy can not Scripturally rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed our own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin because God is the Surname of three Equal Persons who are called the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit in being our Creator, and Christ was made to be the Surname of three Equal Persons who are called the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in being our Redeemer. Therefore, we do not possess a created nature of life, and a redeemed nature of life which would be created and redeemed in the image and after the likeness of Ranked Persons in matters of our own creation and redemption of life, but we do possess a created nature of life, and a redeemed nature of life which was created and redeemed in the image and after the likeness of Equal Persons in matters of our own creation and redemption of life.
The teachings of "The Nicene Creed" which is approved by the Religious World is what makes a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in a religious way upon the earth because that creed literally makes the Clergy and the Laity Class of persons to exist in their man-made churches. Nevertheless, we can not Scripturally make a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in the New Testament Church of Christ upon the earth because each congregation of the Lord's Church is autonomous (self-ruled) and under the leadership of its qualified elders or bishops. Therefore, we are not ruled by ranked persons (a Ranked Hierarchy) in matters of our own redemption of life, but we are rule by equal persons (elders or bishops) in matters of our own redemption of life.
Our Lord said, "Ye shall know the truth, and THE TRUTH shall make you FREE", i. e. of sin (John 8:32). QUESTIONS THE RELIGIOUS FOLLY OF MAKING A
RANKED HIERARCHY TO RULE IN HEAVEN
I. T - F: How can you Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed your own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin because God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit could not be the three Ranked Persons who created and redeemed your own divine nature of life?
2. T - F: Why can't you Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can not rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed your own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin because God and Christ are the two Surnames in which three Equal Persons are made to work in matters of your own creation and redemption of life?
THE RELIGIOUS MADNESS OF MAKING A RANKED
HIERARCHY TO RULE IN THE LORD'S CHURCH
1. T - F: How can you Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can rule in the Lord's Church upon the earth because the Scriptures forbids the Clergy and the Laity Class of persons to exist in religious matters?
2. T - F: Why can't you Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can not rule in the Lord's Church upon the earth because each congregation of the Lord's Church is autonomous (self-ruled) and under the leadership of its qualified elders or bishops?
THE APPLICATION THIS IS THE GREATNESS OF YOUR OWN CREATION AND REDEMPTION OF LIFE
1. T - F: Since a Ranked Hierarchy can not Scripturally rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed your own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin, this greatly magnifies the whole being of your own creation and redemption of life because you are created and redeemed in the image and after the likeness of God and Christ who are the two Surnames in which three Equal Persons are made to work in matters of your own creation and redemption of life.
2. T - F: Since a Ranked Hierarchy can not Scripturally rule in the New Testament Church of Christ upon the earth, this highly amplifies the total sum of your own creation and redemption of life because you are equal with any created or redeemed person in matters of your own creation and redemption of life.
YOU SHOULD LEARN AND OBEY THE TRUTH OF GOD
Be sure that you know and understand all of the above statements and questions because this is what life is all about. You only get one chance at life so you should learn all that you can about it because life is all that you possess and life is all that you will ever possess.
Please get others to read this article so that they can learn more about the Divine Blessings of their own being of life.
We as New Testament Christians possess a created and a redeemed nature of life which we need to know about and understand fully in order to overcome the forces of evil.
May the Lord bless you and give you wisdom so that you can learn more about the Spiritual Blessings of your own divine nature of life because your life is priceless.