OUR OWN DIVINE COMFORT OF LIFE THE INTRODUCTION
The Bible says, "Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God" (2 Corinthians 1:3-4). Now, God is the source of all comfort because He comfort us in all of our trails and tribulations so that He can help us to overcome the forces of evil. Therefore, we should serve the Lord our God so that He will comfort us in all of our hardships which we have in this life. Remember: All Scriptures which are used in this article will be taken from the King James Version of the Bible.
THE NEED FOR OUR OWN COMFORT
1. When we sin against God, we need Divine Comfort because the wages of sin is death. "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people. And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more" (Hebrews 8:10-12). "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23).
2. When we loose a loved one to death, we need Divine Comfort because our heart is broken. "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also" (John 4:1-3). "Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not a high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:14-16).
3. When we are tempted, we need Divine Comfort because we are weak. "There hath no temptation taken you but such as in common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it" (1 Corinthians 10:13). "For the Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly our of temptation, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished" (2 Peter 2:9).
THE SOURCE OF OUR OWN COMFORT
1. We are comforted by God because He is our Creator. "Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort" (2 Corinthian 1:3).
2 We are comforted by Christ because He was made to be our Redeemer. "Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort you hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work" (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17).
3. We are comforted by others because they are sympathetic with us. "Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do" (1 Thessalonians 5:11).
4. We are comforted by the word of God because it builds us up. "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have not hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, and with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so that we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words" (1 Thessalonians 5:13-18).
THE MANDATE FOR OUR OWN COMFORT
1. We must comfort ourselves in the grace of God because we are saved by His grace through our faith. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them" (Ephesians 2:8-10).
2. We should comfort ourselves in the grace of Christ because His grace sustain us in this life. "And lest I should be exalted above measure though the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn (a weakness) in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ' sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong" (2 Corinthians 12:7-10).
3. We need to comfort ourselves in the promises of God because they will motivate us in this life. "For ye (New Testament Christians) are the temple (the dwelling place) of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty" (2 Corinthians 6:16-18). "Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" (2 Corinthians 7:1).
THE ASSURANCE OF OUR OWN COMFORT
1. When we are in a state of morning, we shall be comforted. "Blessed are they that mourn: For they shall be comforted" (Matthews 5:4).
2. When we have our hearts knitted together in love, we shall be comforted. "That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; In whom (Christ) are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge" (Colossians 2:2-3).
1. If we want to be Divinely Comforted in this life, we must be willing to learn that the damnable heresies of the Religious World is what makes a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in Heaven and upon the earth because they are governed by the false doctrines of the Nicene Creed.
2. The New Testament Church of Christ must Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can not rule in Heaven nor upon the earth because we can not be ruled by any human creed in matters of New Testament Christianity. For illustrating purposes.
THE ERRONEOUS TEACHINGS OF A RANKED HIERARCHY THE DAMNABLE HERESIES OF THE SECTARIAN WORLD Our Lord said, "Ye do err not knowing the Scriptures nor the Power of God" (Matthew 22:29).
The Sectarian World is still controlled by damnable heresies of the Nicene Creed because they simply make a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in Heaven and upon the earth. Now, there were many reasons why the Nicene Creed was written. For an example, during the Second Century, it became a practice to select one of the elders to preside over the meetings as a permanent president. This elder was called the "bishop" to distinguish him from the other elders. However, the terms "elders" and "bishops" refers to the same men in the Church. So then there is no distinction which is made among the elders in rank, power, rule, and authority. This distinction in name gave "the Bishop" greater authority and power in the Church. The authority of the Bishop was increased until each Bishop was assigned a definite territory over which he ruled. This territory was called a diocese because he could rule over ten different congregations. The Bishops increased their own religious authority until they became known as Patriarchs which means "Chief Fathers". They also increased their own territory to larger districts. In the beginning, there were only three Patriarchs: one at Rome, one at Alexandria, and one at Antioch. However, at a latter time, the Bishops of Jerusalem and Constantinople were made Patriarchs which made five in all. Therefore, the organization of this apostate church is that which led to the writing of the Nicene Creed.
There were many controversies within the apostate church over certain doctrines. For an example, there was "the Arian Controversy" which had to do with the doctrine of the Trinity, especially the relationship which exists between the Father and the Son. There was "the Appolinarian Controversy" which questioned the Nature of Christ, and there was "the Pelagian Controversy" which questioned the doctrines of sin and salvation. Now, in an effort to solve the problems which had resulted from "the Arian Controversy," Emperor Constantine called a council of the Bishops which met in Nicia at Bithnia in 325 A. D. It was attended by 318 Bishops and was presided over by the Emperor himself. Many creeds were introduced as a basis of compromise. However, the final resolution was adopted so that a formal statement of faith could be written. Those statements of faith are known as "the Nicene Creed". Therefore, these are some of the words of the Nicene Creed.
"I believe in one God; the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and in-visible; And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God; begotten of the Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Lights, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, through whom all things were made; who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnated by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; he suffered and was buried, and the third day he rose again according to The Scriptures, and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father; and he shall come again with glory, to judge both the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end. And I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, who spake by the prophets. And I believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins. And I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come".
The counsel adjourned about the middle of August. However, this creed finally made the apostate church and the Roman State to be united. Thus, in 606 A. D., the Emperor known as Boniface III became known as the "Universal Bishop of the church". Therefore, "the Pope" became the head of the church and the head of the State.
Our Lord said, "Ye shall know the truth, and THE TRUTH shall make you FREE", i. e. of sin (John 8:32). THE CONCLUSION THE RELIGIOUS INSANITY OF A RANKED HIERARCHY Our Lord said, "Ye do err not knowing the Scriptures nor the Power of God" (Matthew 22:29).
The teachings of "The Nicene Creed" which is endorsed by the Sectarian World is what makes a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed our own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin because that creed simply makes God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit to be the three Ranked Persons who created and redeemed our own divine nature of life. Nevertheless a Ranked Hierarchy can not Scripturally rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed our own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin because God is the Surname of three Equal Persons who are called the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit in being our Creator, and Christ was made to be the Surname of three Equal Persons who are called the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in being our Redeemer. Therefore, we do not possess a created nature of life, and a redeemed nature of life which would be created and redeemed in the image and after the likeness of Ranked Persons in matters of our own creation and redemption of life, but we do possess a created nature of life, and a redeemed nature of life which was created and redeemed in the image and after the likeness of Equal Persons in matters of our own creation and redemption of life.
The teachings of "The Nicene Creed" which is approved by the Sectarian World is what makes a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in a religious way upon the earth because that creed literally makes the Clergy and the Laity Class of persons to exist in their man-made churches. Nevertheless, we can not Scripturally make a Ranked Hierarchy to rule in the New Testament Church of Christ upon the earth because each congregation of the Lord's Church is autonomous (self-ruled) and under the leadership of its qualified elders or bishops. Therefore, we are not ruled by ranked persons (a Ranked Hierarchy) in matters of our own redemption of life, but we are rule by equal persons (elders or bishops) in matters of our own redemption of life.
Our Lord said, "Ye shall know the truth, and THE TRUTH shall make you FREE", i. e. of sin (John 8:32). QUESTIONS THE RELIGIOUS FOLLY OF MAKING A
RANKED HIERARCHY TO RULE IN HEAVEN
I. T - F: How can you Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed your own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin because God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit could not be the three Ranked Persons who created and redeemed your own divine nature of life?
2. T - F: Why can't you Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can not rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed your own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin because God and Christ are the two Surnames in which three Equal Persons are made to work in matters of your own creation and redemption of life?
THE RELIGIOUS MADNESS OF MAKING A RANKED
HIERARCHY TO RULE IN THE LORD'S CHURCH
1. T - F: How can you Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can rule in the Lord's Church upon the earth because the Scriptures forbids the Clergy and the Laity Class of persons to exist in religious matters?
2. T - F: Why can't you Scripturally teach that a Ranked Hierarchy can not rule in the Lord's Church upon the earth because each congregation of the Lord's Church is autonomous (self-ruled) and under the leadership of its qualified elders or bishops?
THE APPLICATION THIS IS THE GREATNESS OF YOUR OWN CREATION AND REDEMPTION OF LIFE
1. T - F: Since a Ranked Hierarchy can not Scripturally rule in Heaven among those Heavenly Persons who created and redeemed your own body, Soul, and Spirit free of sin, this greatly magnifies the whole being of your own creation and redemption of life because you are created and redeemed in the image and after the likeness of God and Christ who are the two Surnames in which three Equal Persons are made to work in matters of your own creation and redemption of life.
2. T - F: Since a Ranked Hierarchy can not Scripturally rule in the New Testament Church of Christ upon the earth, this highly amplifies the total sum of your own creation and redemption of life because you are equal with any created or redeemed person in matters of your own creation and redemption of life.
YOU SHOULD LEARN AND OBEY THE TRUTH OF GOD
Be sure that you know and understand all of the above statements and questions because this is what life is all about. You only get one chance at life so you should learn all that you can about it because life is all that you possess and life is all that you will ever possess.
Please get others to read this article so that they can learn more about the Divine Blessings of their own being of life.
We in being New Testament Christians possess a created and a redeemed nature of life which we need to know about and understand fully in order to overcome the forces of evil.
May the Lord bless you and give you wisdom so that you can learn more about the Spiritual Blessings of your own being of life because your life is priceless.